Carole Bagley, with more than 30 years in the field of instructional technology, has made significant contributions to the field through her current and prior associations with the Minnesota Educational Computing Consortium (MECC), Control Data Corporation – Plato project, MN Department of Corrections Schools, Perfect Access Speer, Future Kids, ISPI, ASCD, the Digital Learning Forum(DLF), The Technology Group, Inc., MindQuest Virtual School, numerous public, private and charter schools, US govt., numerous corporations and law firms. She has also taught Organizational Development, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Educational Psychology, Instructional Design, and E-Learning Development courses.
As Leader of the Technology Group, Inc. Dr. Bagley has provided e-Learning leadership, expertise in e-learning and face2face learning design, technology integration, strategic planning, workshops, seminars, publications, and keynote presentations for numerous professional organizations, corporations, law firms, Government agencies and school districts throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin and in several other states, nationally and internationally in Australia, Tanzania, Scotland and Russia. Recent projects have included an inter-agency e-learning project with the Army, Navy, Coast Guard, Air Force and VA, development of a Virtual World for the US Dept of Emergency Management and a game/virtual environment for 4th-8th grade students to prevent tobacco/vaping use.
Dr. Bagley has been the recipient of numerous honors including:
– Outstanding International ISPI (Intl. Society for Performance Improvement) member
– Outstanding Computer Based Education Professional for ASTD
– Digital Learning Forum (DLF): Founder/chair strategic planning for e-learning organization
– Invited Keynote address at: Global E-Learning International Best Practice Conference in Melbourne, Australia
– Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers, nominated by students at the University of St Thomas
– Numerous publications including several book chapters, Michael Allen’s E-Learning Annual, corporate seminar requests and
presentations at conferences
Dr. Bagley has a keen interest in virtual worlds and gaming because she is passionate about teaching and realizes that the design and use of online learning is growing throughout the US and the world.