A research scientist falls in love with an accomplished singer, and the two have a son. With Dad’s curious mind and Mom’s creativity and self-discipline, the son studies at two prestigious centers of higher learning: USC Film School and the Annenberg School for Communication. Now he designs and develops user-driven learning with proven results.
– Earned F500 company’s highest evaluation results for SAP launch.
– Licensed Instructional Designer by ATD
– Game-changer from Silicon Valley, land of Uber, Apple, Google, and AirBnB.
– 3D immersive VR learning experience replaced weeks of antiquated safety instruction and documented 38% reduction of injuries.
– Generated 7000% growth, from $200,000 to $14 million annually, using a technology leapfrog approach
– Analysis of training needs and design documents
– Kirkpatrick, Mager criterion referenced measurement, Levels 1-4
– Security clearance for federal projects
– Presidential Scholar at a top US research university, Mayor’s Award of Appreciation for energy policy research, NSF Certification, Team Leadership Award, more than 50 awards for learning programs.
– Level 5 training formats: VR and AR, micro-learning, learning games, sims, and avatars
– Contributing author to winning learning proposals
– Re-Mission, shooter learning game models ideal behavior for young cancer patients
– Instructor-led training and support collateral: video, job aids, instructor/participant guides.
– Launched multiple generations of auto OEM products
Key Skills: Instructor-led Training, Job aids, Learning theory, Self-paced, Learning objectives, E-learning, VR, SAP, virtual reality, augmented reality, AR, design documents, instructional design, Job Task Analysis, documentation, Learning needs, multimedia development, eLearning, blended learning, safety training, Performance Support, cyber content, game-based learning, learning games, process modeling, process improvement, writing, voiceovers, recording.