7 Games Developed for Use in Company Training Win Awards
in Serious Play Competition
LOS ANGELES – June 13, 2019 – Seven serious games designed for use in company training have been cited for excellence in the 2019 International Serious Play Award Program.
Gold Medals were awarded to:
- License to Recruit, a game designed to help hiring managers develop skilled and positive approaches to employee recruitment – with a special focus on avoiding cognitive bias. The game was created by Serious Games Interactive for Maersk
- Triskelion, an online course to help employees learn how to develop their own personal productivity and time management systems created by Gamelearn
Silver Medal status went to:
- Earth-to-Mars, a serious virtual reality game for leadership skills co-created by eLearning Studios and Headspring, the executive development joint venture of Financial Times and IE Business School
- Henkel Window and Door Installation Certification Game, a window installation certification curriculum for window and door installers worldwide developed by Cinecraft Productions for Henkel Corporation
- inCyt, a mobile app designed to educate enterprise-wide staff on fundamental cyber concepts and attack methods developed by Circadence
- Pragmatic Leadership: Coaching Leader, a game designed to help managers learn and practice coaching techniques applicable to their day-to-day conversation, created by Wrainbo, Inc. for Bacharach Leadership Group
Bronze Medal recognition went to:
- POSH-ED, Prevention of Sexual Harassment, a game to create awareness of sexual harassment at workplace and associated procedures and rights for the employees enabling a harassment free work environment created by Ken Interactive (India) Pvt Ltd
Winners will be given a chance to attend this summer’s Serious Play Conference Events and display their games. This year conferences will be held at the University of Central Florida (UCF) July 24-26, 2019 and the University of Quebec at Montreal (UQAM) July 10-12.
310 721 9083